Goo-Tastic!



OH MY GOSH! There is a really long story attached to this bit of fun, but basically if you have a Wii, there is an AWESOME, FUN game I highly recommend! World of Goo! Oh! And I am pretty sure you can get it for your computer too! It's so FUN!

World of Goo is Goo-tastic! Anyhoo, I was TRYING to do something today, and ended up finding this little gem of a game. It's a good price and totally addictive. I think it was just released to wiiware or whatever that's called on the 13th of October. So give it a try and tell me what you think. You can get the PC version here. And get the demo of Level One here.

So, what I thought of today was, wouldn't it be neat if I could use my Wii to read my pdf books? I have all these pdfs that I'd love to read, but I don't have a reader, and reading on the computer is so uncomfortable. So, I got the Opera internet browser for the Wii, but I can't get it to see pdfs. I'm a bit flummoxed. But hopefully I'll get it all worked out soon.

The book I'm trying to read is Atheist Universe by David Mills. I've read the intro and it's awesome, but I really need to get it into a really small doc file or .. I have no idea.

Anyway... if you need a break, look into World of Goo. If you have any suggestions for me using my Wii as an ereader, let me know! WOOT! (oh, and the Logical Fallacy lesson will start tomorrow. I got a little distracted by the shiny today, sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment