Principles: a personal or specific basis of conduct or management
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. (Golden Rule)
- Do not treat others as you would not like to be treated. (Silver Rule)
- Treat others as they want to be treated, in their best interest. (Platinum Rule, modified by Neece)
- Learn from your mistakes, and when possible, learn from the mistakes of others.
- Choose your battles.
- Be pragmatic
- If it harms no one, do what you like. (do no harm) (Wiccan Rede)
- Think critically. Think for yourself. Be skeptical. Question everything.
- Learn as much as you can. Never stop learning.
- Strive to be your best, and to improve yourself whenever possible.