Sick of Being Sick, So Here Are Some Lolcats and Funnies

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately. Last weekend I caught a bad cold and I've been getting more miserable as it's settled in my lungs. So, since my brain hurts and I don't have anything intelligent to say, here are some funny or thought provoking cartoons and some lolcats to amuse you.


Prayer: The original Slactivism




Crucifixion Cake




He Boiled For Your Sins




If Jesus Had Died in the Electric Chair




I r not suprized u haz no girlfriend.




What the cat does in the bathroom when you're sleeping.




Angry Cat Meets Art Therapy Class

7 comments:

  1. I love the candles on the crucifixion cake !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one, about slaktivism, nails it on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! How amazingly disturbing is THAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! My work here is done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The electric chair one is totally my favorite.

    Get well! I've been sick for like a month so hopefully you don't have whatever I have :D

    ReplyDelete