Johnny Shares His Deconversion Story

funny-pictures-cat-tries-out-to-be-a-superheroOur resident superhero has posted his story for you to read. Also I changed the Testimonials page to the Deconversion page. I always hated the title of it but it took me awhile to come up with a better one in Deconversion. Testimonials are for AA meetings and churches, if you ask me.

So I wanted to bring to your attention Johnny's story, which I found quite interesting and inspiring. I think we're very lucky to have him on our team!

If you would like to share your deconversion story, you can email it to us at heavingdeadcats@gmail.com. I think it's good for us to share these stories because we all step away from faith and religion, and into atheism and freethought in unique ways. It's helpful to read the stories of others to see that we are not alone on our path, even when it seems like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment