Holiday Cards For Atheists and Nontheists

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting but things got a bit crazy here. My friend Will and I were interviewed for WV Public Radio the other day and that kept me busy getting ready. I will be sure to link you to the broadcast when it goes live next week. It was regarding our billboard and new organization, the Morgantown Coalition of Reason, that I've mentioned. It's been keeping me quite busy.

Anyway, the other thing that has kept me busy is thinking of the holidays that are fast approaching. While I like getting together with friends and family and celebrating, I don't like the religious nature of it all (of course). One thing that really frustrates me is the card selection.

So I decided to try my hand at designing some irreverent cards! I dug through my favorite winter pictures that I've taken over the years, then came up with some messages for nontheists (with the help of my most awesome husband Butch, of course), and uploaded them to Zazzle.

I would like to do a few more, but these are a good start, I think. If you have ideas you'd like to see created, feel free to comment or Email Me.

~ Begin Shameless Promotion Here~

Just Be Good For Goodness Sake! Three cards with original photography by © ZeNeece and 3 slightly different messages.











See inside messages and matching stamps as well as postcards:






















Cardinals-inside-SirLeeTeesReason-inside-SirLeeTeesJesus-inside-SirLeeTees
Message in card and on back of postcard:

These Cardinals Agree!
Just Be Good For Goodness Sake!
Enjoy The Season No
Matter What You Celebrate
Message in card and on back of postcard:

Tis The Season To Retain Your Reason!
Just Be Good For Goodness Sake!
Enjoy The Season No
Matter What You Celebrate
Message in card and on back of postcard:

Lighten Up!
Just Be Good For Goodness Sake!
Enjoy The Season No
Matter What You Celebrate







~
Sir Lee Tees will customize designs for you, or create something entirely new. Just email them at sirleetees@gmail.com. See more irreverent designs at SirLeeTees.com or their Zazzle Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment