Happy Easter Fellow Heathens!

Happy Easter, fellow heathens! Jesus died for your sins but came back for your BRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS!

I hope you are enjoying ham, chocolate and good company. Here is some irreverent, blasphemous humor for you today:

Now we know how Easter Eggs are made!



 


All Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster! He is Risen!




Thanks for dying, Jesus. This candy is awesome!



 


Zombie Jesus: Only the living dead can give you Eternal Life.



 


I'm going to create man and woman with original sin. Then I'm going to impregnate a teenager with myself as her child, so that I can be born. Once alive, I will kill myself as a sacrifice to myself to save you from the sin I originally condemned you to. Ta dah! And you're welcome!



 


Today Jesus rose from the grave to eat your brains! Happy Easter!



 


Happy Zombie Jesus Day!



 


Christianity: Making it okay to eat your best friend.



 


Mixed myths


1 comment:

  1. Very good! Cheers to Bill Maher in RELIGULOUS!
    God talks to so many people, why not me?? I watched part of the 10 Dummandments last night;geeze! People love that shit;and better yet, they believe it all happened just that way! When Moses parted the "Reed Sea" all I could think of was Jim Carrey's bowl of tomato soup dividing!
    What a class act!

    ReplyDelete