Interesting Thought Provoking Blasphemous Pictures

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I've been so busy with personal stuff I haven't had much of a chance to blog for you guys. My family is arriving today for a long weekend so here are a few pictures to amuse you until I can get back to "normal".

Science vs. Religion - It's simple, really.



 


WTF Fail - LOL!



 


See More with Atheism



 


Sir David Attenborough (from Life on Air, BBC)


"I often get letters, quite frequently, from people who say how they like the programmes a lot, but I never give credit to the almighty power that created nature. To which I reply and say, "Well, it's funny that the people, when they say that this evidence of the Almighty, always quote beautiful things. They always quote orchids and hummingbirds and butterflies and roses." But I always have to think too of a little boy sitting on the banks of a river in west Africa who has a worm boring through his eyeball, turning him blind before he's five years old. And I replay and say, "Well, presumably the God you speak about created the worm as well," and now, I find that baffling to credit a merciful god with that action. And therefore it seems to me safer to show things that I know about the truth, truthful and factual, and allow people to make up their own minds about the moralities of this thing, or indeed the theology of this thing."



 


Calamities of Nature: "It makes one wonder what other amazing discoveries were missed during [the Dark Ages]."



 


Fundamentalist, Cafeterian, Deist, Atheist


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. That last one really sums up how religion binds and enslaves people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ken! :) Yes, the last one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho ho ho ho...religion and faith have got to go!
    The pictures tell the truth!

    ReplyDelete