Change Is Good

Just a quick note to let you know that I have to change the theme here at Heaving Dead Cats. I found one I am in love with (I have no idea why, but it's very different), and I'll be trying to implement it as quickly and efficiently as possible, to impact you the least I can.

Change is good, my friends. As Angelina Jolie told Brad Pitt in Mr. and Mrs. Smith when he said he hated the curtains, "You'll get used to it." (By the way, that movie was quite hilarious, at least to my husband and I who have been married for 12 years)

I've always hated how slow this current theme loads, and today I was getting all kinds of errors which seemed to be theme related. So out with the old, in with the new.

Let me know if you encounter any problems. I'll do my best to fix it as fast as I can. :)

11 comments:

  1. Just found your site via The Friendly Atheist and wanted to give you a shout from my little corner of godfree existence in a red state. *hugs*

    And, I blogrolled you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lab Kat! Thanks for checking me out and blogrolling me! I've added you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Very different! Caught me off guard there for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey James, yeah, it's wildly different isn't it? I think it's written much better, and it loads WAY faster! woot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The theme looks very nice. I hope you enjoy it for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much, Dickie Maxx. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testing the comment threading... don't mind me. nothing to see here. move along.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much Colleen! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new theme looks much more professional, although it does have it's issues I think we can agree that it has far less then the previous one.

    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to know what issues you're having, GMN. Feel free to email me or leave comments and I'll be happy to address the problems. I really want this theme and site to be smooth, relatively fast, and easy to use for all of us. :)

    ReplyDelete