The Stig Unmasked!

If you watch Top Gear, and you should because it's awesome, you know who the Stig is. If you don't, well, you don't know what you're missing. Don't worry, we'll get back to all matters atheist in a bit. Top Gear is a car show for gearheads. But honestly, those three guys make me laugh so hard I feel like my sides are going to split. We have to pause to laugh so that we don't miss anything, and we can never watch while eating or drinking anything to avoid making a mess.

article-stig1

Sometimes it's so funny it takes 5 minutes to get going again. I'm not kidding. Jeremy, James and Richard are unbelievably funny, even to me; a housewife who only cares if the car will be safe and get me where I need to go. Oh, and it should have a proper number of cup holders. I do not understand who in their right mind would design a station wagon with only one cup holder. It's barbaric. Other than that I love my Subaru Impreza, though. :P

So anyway, if you watch the show you know the Stig is their mystery test driver. Apparently recently on an episode of Top Gear, he came out on the show, sat on the couch and unmasked himself. Guess who! Only the greatest Formula One driver of all time and my hero, Michael Schumacher! Damn I love that man. He's so amazing.

article-stig2

I don't know if it's just a stunt. According to the Mail Online, where I read all of this, there are actually 8 stigs at any given time. So read the article and enjoy the show. It doesn't really matter, but it's a great bit of fun to guess like everyone else.

Now bless your pea-pickin' heart for bearing with me and derailing the show like this. I promise I'll get right back on track and write about something pertinent.

Any suggestions for a topic? Please do that, people. If you have any religion/atheism questions or suggestions, if you want help or advice with something, or to share a story, please email me. I'm here for you. And so is Johnny, our beloved Superhero.  Email Neece

No comments:

Post a Comment